Several months ago, thanks to a post by Kevin O’Brien, I was introduced to a new sitcom on the web called Ordinary. The show revolves around a Roman Catholic Priest as he begins his journey at his first parish. It has been a real treat to be able to enjoy a sitcom that is fresh, funny, and entertaining, without being overly crass. Written, produced, directed and starred in by Timothy Quigley of Key Row Pictures, this is the best Catholic slice-of-life programming our family has had the pleasure to watch.
It gets better, though, when we realize the potential for reaching Catholics all over the world. I believe this is a terrific way to evangelize through media and the arts. Which brings me to the point of my post.
I am writing to you today as a fan who would like to see another season of Ordinary., and I am asking for your help. . You see, I found out that Timothy Quigley is trying to raise funds for the second season from Mark Shea and Frank Weathers, and I thought about how I might be able to help.
I have created a fundraiser through my personal Pampered Chef® business, and will donate my commission (15%) to help fund Ordinary. My goal is to raise $500, and I am asking for your help to get the word out, and for your support. You can read more about Pampered Chef® and their mission here. Now, I would like to share the ways you can support my fundraiser for Ordinary!
- Join our Fundraiser here;
- Visit http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/imback/guest-landing/8859895020699 between 2/15-2/27
- Click the “Shop Now” button on the right
- Shop away from the convenience of your computer!
Everyone wins with this type of fundraiser! You will receive top quality products to enjoy for years to come, while helping out a great cause. I have products from PC that are 17+ years old, and still going strong! Your purchase brings us one step towards our goal of $500 to donate to Ordinary!
How else can you help, did you say??? I am SO glad you asked! J
Here are THREE additional things you can do to help this fundraiser:
- Invite everyone you know who eats to join my Ordinary Fundraiser group here;
- Set a goal to collect 5-10 orders! I am offering a FREE GIFT to everyone who collects at least FIVE orders, so we can reach our goal!
- Want FREE Pampered Chef for your home? Host a cooking or Facebook party within 6 months and Ordinary receives an addition $5 donation for EACH show held!!!
Please remember to SHARE Ordinary with everyone! People are more likely to help once they enjoy the show.
I cannot do this without each of you. Thanks in advance for your help!
Just an Ordinary fan